Sorry for the lack of posting lately, it's been a super crazy time for me with work and life and everything else.
Project 5 was what I'm now calling my Horrific Hardanger, it was an awful kit, the fabric was a really rough and uneven weave, not great for a beginner! it was terrible to cut because it frayed so badly but I got there in the end, here is the result - full of mistakes but it is finished!
Here's the latest update on project 1, I've now completed half a page and I'm loving every stitch! The confetti has been trying at times but seeing the results more than makes up for it :)
I'm off to Glastonbury tomorrow so there won't be any stitching done this weekend, I'll be too busy getting muddy! :D