When I sew I usually make things up as I go along which often results in a pile of half sewn "failures". Well today I went all out, got myself some pattern paper, measured, sketched and planned my pattern, cut the pieces properly and checked sizes as I went along. I need to do this more often as things went much more smoothly than my usual chaotic attempts.
I used 3 fat quarters of Amy Butler's Midwest Modern collection to make this and I have to say I'm very pleased with the results, the only thing I had a problem with was sewing on the bias binding, it always causes me problems but I've come to the conclusion that it's my own fault for not ironing the fold in or pinning it or something. I will do better next time!
So enough of my rambling, here are the piccies :D
The next sewing project on my list will be a crochet hook roll because I keep losing mine :)