Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Mario Sampler Finished!

Woohoo! I have another finish to report! This one has taken me far longer than it should have but as I mentioned in a previous post I have this weird block when it comes to stitching my own designs.

Without further ado, here's my completed Mario Sampler:


I ended up changing quite a few colours as I went along, the design software doesn't really represent the colours accurately at all I've found.

I also changed the bottom part of the design to be a block pattern.

I've updated the pattern file and have added it here and on my freebies page if anyone wants to stitch it :)


2 comments:

Miamina said... Best Blogger Tips

Well done on a lovely finish! Thank you for the chart, I'm sure it'll appeal to a lot of people :)

Kim said... Best Blogger Tips

Lovely finish!!
I remember stitching the original design myself, it was so nice to do.

:)