Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Mario Sampler Finished!

Woohoo! I have another finish to report! This one has taken me far longer than it should have but as I mentioned in a previous post I have this weird block when it comes to stitching my own designs.

Without further ado, here's my completed Mario Sampler:


I ended up changing quite a few colours as I went along, the design software doesn't really represent the colours accurately at all I've found.

I also changed the bottom part of the design to be a block pattern.

I've updated the pattern file and have added it here and on my freebies page if anyone wants to stitch it :)